Rain on your wedding day may bring couples good fortune, but it can also be a major pain in the behind. If you are having an outdoor event, then it may have to be moved indoors at the last moment making for less than perfect decorations. Although I can not control the weather, I can help your venue prepare for whatever mother nature has in store.
Wedding packages include:
- Comprehensive climate report for up to 5 separate days/locations. This can help you make an educated decision, with regards to climate, as to what day you would like to tie the knot. Details such as proximity to water are taken into consideration.
- 10, 7, and 5 days prior to the date you choose, a short range weather report will be sent to you detailing the changing weather conditions. This will include potential storminess, rain, sunshine, temperature and even wind and humidity.
- 1 day prior to your event, an hour by hour weather forecast will be delivered.
- A full honeymoon forecast will also be included so you can be prepared while traveling
- During this whole process, a meteorologist will be available to answer your questions. Everyone will be on the same page from photographer to the venue.
* Include example of climate report here*